Toronto Quayside | ?m | ?s | Dream

From the Blocks 1&2 - ZBA docs:

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG

Looks like it's mostly schematics and renders similar to what we've seen before. I only checked the arch plan docs, so there may be more renders throughout the other docs.

As of right now, AIC is not working for the Building 1A - SA docs.

Thanks for the heads-up, NL.

The thought going into this is immense. It'll change this part of the waterfront beyond recognition. Definitely a legacy project for all involved.

This demonstrates what one can do with large parcels of land and tall buildings: and how horrible Sugar Wharf is and how little it contributes to the street level and pedestrian experience. If I bought a unit there, I would be very jealous of projects this good. (of course, probably about 80% of the units at Sugar Wharf are probably investor units, so what do they care? 😢)

Looks like it's mostly schematics and renders similar to what we've seen before. I only checked the arch plan docs, so there may be more renders throughout the other docs.

As of right now, AIC is not working for the Building 1A - SA docs.

Link works now.

I was thinking that George Brown might get some space here but not that much! I like the typology of the long, thin Adjaye structure defining the street wall with the towers behind. Hopefully can be replicated elsewhere. And over 5,500 units! Thanks NL!

Have we got confirmation on which space GB is taking; I'm assuming its the space in 1A which is just over 9000m2 for institutional on levels 2 and 3 (96,000ft2)

There's a secondary 3,000m2 space in 1B, which is labelled institutional, co-working and something else. Not sure if any of that is theres.

So many docs!

Back