Toronto QRC West (Queen Richmond Centre West) | 71.93m | 17s | Allied | Sweeny &Co

YAWN
8J25R8R.jpg

They have removed most of the interior scaffolding at this point and are painting the cross supports white. Hard to see with the glare.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    599.6 KB · Views: 1,649
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 1,638
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    384.5 KB · Views: 1,617
I like it too--I think dismissing it outright would be an exaggeration--but I'm not sure the actual addition on top is all it could be. The take home on this one will be open concourse with the amazing beams.

I would have preferred leaving the steel exposed but the white is fine as well. Noticed today that the first of the brise soleil are up on the west facade.

I believe these must be what project end is talking about. Didn\'t know what they were called. The reflections are cool. I was also hoping they\'d leave the braces unpainted, but still good.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 1,464
Looks like about the same density, but they're moving further away from Queen to respect the HCD Guidelines.

The old version:

QRCWQueenView750.jpg

Attachments

• QRCWQueenView750.jpg
    QRCWQueenView750.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 683
Looking good.

Anyone work in the area? The amount of development I've had to experience over the last 5 year is astounding. Good to see...dealing with the construction is a pain in the ass but it's worth it.

Back