Toronto Post Loft Condos | 25.16m | 6s | Condoman | Standard Practice

New renderings added to the database! The only minor changes to the project information were the overall building height increased from 25.01m to 25.16m.

The renderings are taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 12  2022-2.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 12  2022-4.jpg

PLN - Architectural Plans - APR 12  2022-5.jpg

My goodness I thought this was dead in the water. As I've mentioned before I live very close to this project and me and my neighbours are baffled by the delay on this project and are tired of looking at the the empty lot every day..

Has this guy finished any projects?
I know we all have to start somewhere but his projects don't inspire confidence.
Looking at The View thread on UT here suggests one should stay aware from his projects.
Buyer beware.

He hasn't gotten a building finished to date yet. Yeah, I'm also skeptical about the Condoman's ability to deliver on these projects. He also has another development at Danforth & Donlands that seems similarly in a perpetual state of limbo.

Pretty easy for folks to talk shit when they don't have a clue what's going on behind the scenes...

In any case, good news, NOAC was just issued for this project.

What is NOAC ?
From https://www.toronto.ca/city-governm...lopment-guide/site-plan-control-applications/

Notice of Approval Conditions/Applicant Responsibilities​

City Council has delegated the approval authority for Site Plan Control applications to the Chief Planner or his/her designates, being the four District Directors of Community Planning.​
The City of Toronto has a two-stage approval process for Site Plans. The first stage is the issuance of the Notice of Approval Conditions (the “NOAC”) and the second stage, once all pre-approval conditions have been met, the issuance of the Statement of Approval which signifies final site plan approval.​
The Director of Community Planning will issue the NOAC, recommending approval subject to a list of pre-approval and post-approval conditions. Pre-approval conditions must be met, one of which is entering into the Site Plan Agreement which secures the post-approval conditions.​

Back