Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Dec 18th 2020
5B478053-3142-4516-B7E2-E5E6D89023DB.jpeg
B350FD9E-A7E7-4DA7-B3E9-13286526DEC0.jpeg

^yeah I have been waiting for the balcony glass too. Balcony glass will either nail it or bomb it.

I love looking at the fifth and sixth last photos up above of Harbour st highrises and skyscrapers looking east. The photos shows the street ending on Yonge Street with The Toronto Star and The LBCO buildings in the way . Soon to be torn down to make way for the extension of this street all the way to Jarvis st. Creating even more of a canyon of future high structures.

Just wondering, where can I find out more about the plans for this LCBO building and the surrounding streetscape?

Thanks!

Thanks! Doing some research about this and the Sugar Wharf condos. I like the plans to extend PATH in this direction, and possibly connecting Church to Cooper under the Green P lot. On the downside it seems my view will end up something like this when it’s all done :) :

You think you've got it bad? I'm going from this:

to this:

It does suck, but I’m also realistic about it. People gotta go somewhere. And there’s always the opportunity to buy in the new building to get the view back :)

(just kidding - I would never buy a brand new condo again. I like my 30yo concrete bunker very much!)

Thanks! Doing some research about this and the Sugar Wharf condos. I like the plans to extend PATH in this direction, and possibly connecting Church to Cooper under the Green P lot. On the downside it seems my view will end up something like this when it’s all done :) :

View attachment 290195
That's really great for him. In my condo search experience, CityPlace and Concord doesn't have a good reputation. That's talking to the real estate agents and my circle of family and friends
Case in point this Concord building is still selling while alot of projects would have been sold out before construction even
Yikes, sorry about that
At least you will still get the direct southern sun for sure at least and still some lake view

Back