Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Louvre cladding and railing progress on south side. Sidewalk filling progress on west side.

PXL_20241009_153527515.jpg

44 floors up.
Balcony glass in the centre of the north side has reached 24th floor.
Glass on the corners, north-east/west, has reached 30th floor. That floor will have the extra white cladding running horizontally.
31st floor seems to be taller than the other floors, I am assuming this is because of mechanical? The Prestige has 3 mechanical floors that are taller than the rest. Those are at a similar height to SkyTower’s 31st floor.

Bibi L - Do Not Use Without Permission Or Credit - SkyTower Skyline Esplanade.jpg

Bibi L - Do Not Use Without Permission Or Credit - SkyTower Skyline Esplanade Zoom.jpg

44 floors up.
Balcony glass in the centre of the north side has reached 24th floor.
Glass on the corners, north-east/west, has reached 30th floor. That floor will have the extra white cladding running horizontally.
31st floor seems to be taller than the other floors, I am assuming this is because of mechanical? The Prestige has 3 mechanical floors that are taller than the rest. Those are at a similar height to SkyTower’s 31st floor.

View attachment 603329

View attachment 603328
44 floors. That would make it the tallest building in Winnipeg, Kitchener/Waterloo or Hamilton. And it still has 61 floors to go ...

44 floors. That would make it the tallest building in Winnipeg, Kitchener/Waterloo or Hamilton. And it still has 61 floors to go ...
And the yet to be built height is taller than any completed skyscraper in Vancouver, Burnaby, the entire GTA outside of Toronto and possibly Montreal, aside from that pointy thing on top of on Le 1250 René-Lévesque.

I don't understand this post. The "yet to be built height" is going to be the tallest building in Canada which we all already know.
What @SkylineHorizons meant was that the portion of the tower that has yet to be built (floors 45 to 105, about 205 metres) is greater than the height of the tallest completed towers in Greater Vancouver (Living Shangri-La, 201 metres) or the 905 (M City, 198 metres).

Back