Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Just for the record in counting floors as we approach the 100’s
IMG_1302.jpeg

IMG_1350.jpeg

IMG_1346.jpeg

Sunday 3:40 pm traffic
IMG_1345.jpeg

This is my favorite. North bound Yonge off ramp with some cars going south. In front of a police car in the bike lane. Grid lock. Lots of horn honking on Yonge St. like the Leafs won the Stanley cup.
IMG_1349.jpeg

This is my favorite. North bound Yonge off ramp with some cars going south. In front of a police car in the bike lane. Grid lock. Lots of horn honking on Yonge St. like the Leafs won the Stanley cup.

The police are forever parking in bike lanes; as are motorists and bus drivers. I guess some child will have to die to enact change.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat, not sure when tower 3 will start, hopefully soon!

My guess is that phase 2 and the Harbour St re-route both need to be completed in order to make room for phase 3. Others with more knowledge can validate my assumptions and provide an estimated timeline.

I have a weird feeling given the way everything has done it and the way Pinnacle operates that you will probably see phase 3 break ground when sky Tower is about halfway up that way as the current building begins to have occupancy the third building begins to rise out of the ground it gives a sense that everything is always moving forward and help sales this is just what I have experienced in the past working on some of these projects that have multiple phases like this I may be completely wrong though but really hoping face three kicks off soon because that vacant lot just looks depressing

Back