Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Nothing yet. That dedication's quite a few years off, maybe, gulp, a decade. I believe it's part of the last phase at the LCBO.

From the latest WT Board meeting:

Pinnacle (1 Yonge) submitted a site plan approval application earlier this year for the first three phases of residential development (i.e. the North Block). Waterfront Toronto has reviewed the application for consistency with the principles of the precinct plan and Official Plan, and has provided comments to the City for the applicant. Waterfront Toronto will work with City staff and the applicant on revisions to their application. The 1 Yonge application is going before a joint City/Waterfront Toronto Design Review Panel on October 12, 2017.

Rezoning reviews the zoning. Site plan is the one that actually reviews the development proposal. Two stages if you will as it does happen in Toronto where the zoning is sufficient for a developer to skip past rezoning with their proposal.

Have some patience. It's been slow but, not that slow considering all the required revisions to get this down to a reasonable proposal.

Have some patience. It's been slow but, not that slow considering all the required revisions to get this down to a reasonable proposal.

Ok so five years later is this a reasonable proposal?...you tell me

Buildings 5
Storeys: 95, 80, 65, 35, 22
Height: 1,007 ft, 864 ft, 712 ft, 492 ft, 322 ft
Number of units: 2838

Harbour Street will be extended east of Yonge to Freeland Street.
Build additional 1.5 million sq. ft of non residential new space
Build a state of the art, 50.000 sq. ft. Community Centre
Add the required 10% affordable housing to this project
Contribute some of the Section-37 funds to the proposed Central Park; and future Jack Layton ferry terminal

and all of those things are approved.

Where the convex mirrors in the parking garage go, where the fire hydrants go, etc. is now being determined. You can easily be marketing in this phase. Once this your site plan is approved you file for permits, and SPA typically takes just over a year. A standard marketing phase is 18 months.. so Pinnacle is clearly in no particular rush.

Ok so five years later is this a reasonable proposal?...you tell me

Buildings 5
Storeys: 95, 80, 65, 35, 22
Height: 1,007 ft, 864 ft, 712 ft, 492 ft, 322 ft
Number of units: 2838

Harbour Street will be extended east of Yonge to Freeland Street.
Build additional 1.5 million sq. ft of non residential new space
Build a state of the art, 50.000 sq. ft. Community Centre
Add the required 10% affordable housing to this project
Contribute some of the Section-37 funds to the proposed Central Park; and future Jack Layton ferry terminal

I'd say so compared to the 5000 residential units + office space + hotel originally proposed. 5 years really isn't that much when you ask for the moon.

The cover of October's Condo Life magazine features phase 1 of One Yonge by Pinnacle. It launches this fall:
upload_2017-9-20_18-8-21.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-9-20_18-8-21.png
    upload_2017-9-20_18-8-21.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 957
Do you have a crane complex? :->

L Tower is one of the most beautiful and striking towers in the city, at least from afar. It'd just that the implementation was problematic. This rendering here is however a bit poor man's One Bloor East.

Back