Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Today

DC86126B-6F8A-4066-BD7B-C95B1AAA26AF.jpeg

64137141-F33D-4F8E-B2CA-37B1DC776A40.jpeg

E49AD2B3-A9C6-43C3-A4F5-A49EC8B6C924.jpeg

It's a pity that two mediocrities--the cheap Daniels Waterfront and the tacky Sugar Wharf--have been sandwiched between this and the highly distinguished Monde. It speaks volumes about our still-underdeveloped aesthetic culture that these two hulking masses have been allowed to occupy a prime place in our city's classic postcard lakeside view.

Quick questions: are the affordable rental units only going to be in the prestige tower, or will if the sky tower has it too?

Quick questions: are the affordable rental units only going to be in the prestige tower, or will if the sky tower has it too?
Basically, the affordable units are in the podium of the first (and will be third) towers, whereas the podium of the second tower has hotel suites in it.

I don't know if I missed it, but do we know anything about the hotel - how many rooms, how many floors it will occupy, what brand?

I don't know if I missed it, but do we know anything about the hotel - how many rooms, how many floors it will occupy, what brand?

Don’t worry, like all the towers in the area, Airbnb will turn every unit into a hotel suite.

Seriously though, according to earlier schematics, I think the hotel will be floors 8-26 and the floor plan for the 8th shows 23 hotel rooms/suites.

Don’t worry, like all the towers in the area, Airbnb will turn every unit into a hotel suite.

Seriously though, according to earlier schematics, I think the hotel will be floors 8-26 and the floor plan for the 8th shows 23 hotel rooms/suites.
And they cost almost the same as a hotel suite. Thanks for the info.

Back