Toronto Pinnacle One Yonge | 345.5m | 105s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini

Seems to me the excavation is extraordinarily large for just one tower, not leaving enough space for the ones to follow to the west and north of the current dig. Am I missing something, as in the 'hole' will be a common element between 2 or 3 towers? Or will road alignments change things?

Seems to me the excavation is extraordinarily large for just one tower, not leaving enough space for the ones to follow to the west and north of the current dig. Am I missing something, as in the 'hole' will be a common element between 2 or 3 towers? Or will road alignments change things?

The basements of all 3 towers will probably be linked together. I haven't seen the underground plans, but its a very high probability.

The basements of all 3 towers will probably be linked together. I haven't seen the underground plans, but its a very high probability.

From the Site Plan Approval docs for Phase 2/3 found here (File 17 108913 STE 28 SA, submitted January 25, 2017)

One Yonge Phasing.jpg
One Yonge P6 Level.jpg

great work there but why the low rez pixelated imagery? It's almost 2019.

The new website software seems to have compressed my original file. (1920 X 940) I don't know how to make it full-size...

The listed height in the title should be changed (showing as Phase 1) to reflect which tower is being built.

I believe this was discussed earlier in the thread and was determined that it was going to stay in a single thread instead of 3 separate ones.

I don't make the decisions lol

For those who are construction oriented, a question. The ramp the truck is on appears to be bedrock. The base of the building is right next to this ramp/ wall of rock. How will this then be removed without causing damage
to the new structure? Maybe it's obvious to some, but i can only see a very slow process in the making.

Back