Mississauga Pinnacle Grand Park 1 & 2 | 152.39m | 48s | Pinnacle | Turner Fleischer

Thought it was about time that I post something on here :)
Found this render after a quick search...
pgp2a.jpg

Source

Thanks PatM and welcome. I count 48s :)

If they had to have 5 underground parking levels for the first tower (28 floors), how many would they need for the second tower? (though I think the area left for tower 2 is slightly bigger than what tower 1 has taken.)

Those in the first tower who are facing the lake will not be happy to hear about this second tower.

Phase 2 was always in the works so it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.

I personally visited the sales office multiple times and they did not once mention the second tower. It wasn't until I started really digging into the details that I noticed the second tower. I'd imagine I wasn't the only one.

I personally visited the sales office multiple times and they did not once mention the second tower. It wasn't until I started really digging into the details that I noticed the second tower. I'd imagine I wasn't the only one.

This is one of many flaws that need to be fix by having both the City and developers disclosed what is plan for the area regardless what is being market at the time. The city has plans for the future roads for this area and they should be shown on the area map as well a warning clause.

Regardless if the developer fail to say there is more phases coming, buyers should do their homework as what is being offer and what is around them before buying. If they don't, its their fault sorry to say.

Since this building is only going to take up a small area of this huge block, buyers "SHOULD" realize something is going to go into that empty land and most likely block their view at a later date.

Probably but, for me, I was told 5 minutes into the conversation that this was phase 1 even though I already knew.

This is one of many flaws that need to be fix by having both the City and developers disclosed what is plan for the area regardless what is being market at the time. The city has plans for the future roads for this area and they should be shown on the area map as well a warning clause.

Daniels, Amacon, Tridel, Cityzen and the people who built Citygate, Onyx and Solstice were pretty clear on what they were building as they all provided either a site plan or master plan for their development in their sales brochures and/or online.

As for the city, per my conversation with the Planning department, they are working on providing such information to the public similar to what Toronto via online.

I think it depends on the sales person. The conversation will evolve/be directed by the type of questions you ask. Not only I was told about the second tower but I was shown copies/sketches of the City's master Plan for the city center core.

I bough my unit on the north east corner keeping in mind what could be built south and east of the tower.

The sudden transition to suburbia here means that MCC will always seem sort of a phony downtown.

Except for the fact that all of those suburban style strip malls are cheap prefab boxes that have little to no value compared to the land they sit on. When the time comes, they will be demolished and the next best use for the land will take its place.

The residential areas will be a lot harder to redevelop, but oh well. The idea of single family homes steps away from the city centre isnt necessarily a bad thing. It brings more families into the downtown. One just needs to attend any event in the city centre to see how different the makeup of attendees is compared to events in downtown Toronto. Way more families. The city just needs to find ways to get people walking, or on transit, and things will be fine.

Back