Toronto Pinnacle Centre Condos | 161.84m | 55s | Pinnacle | P + S / IBI

I am in one of the Palatial suites, and I was hoping to move in by mid-August. But then yesterday a salesperson e-mailed me saying that they are thinking of delaying possession date for upper floors until September/October, which is going to mess all my plans now :( although they are not sure yet, it'll be clear by end of June.

Has anybody heard anything more about such a delay? Thanks!

Prepare yourself mate and make tentative, alternate arrangements to be safe. This is not uncommon.

I took these

sany0218.jpg

sany0237c.jpg

Is it true that Pinnacle built Success tower with it's own money and has over 30% of it's units still unsold?

No wonder they are delaying their final phase release.

run of the mill architecture is anything by the conservatory group or pemberton. this development has nice massing, density, and community with the lower podium

I agree ... frankly I'm quite happy with the outcome of various towers completed by Pinnacle International (ie: Bellagio on Bloor) or Page+Steel (550 QQW, OneSherway, Met, RitzCarlton, Avenue, Prince Arthur)

run of the mill architecture is anything by the conservatory group or pemberton. this development has nice massing, density, and community with the lower podium
Actually, I was referring to the whole group of buildings in the shot, not just Success Tower which is pretty decent looking to me.

Back