Toronto Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning | ?m | 21s | Sick Kids | Diamond Schmitt

from today
DSCF5744.jpg

pretty awesome how much the Bay St. Canyon has changed in the past 3 years, with Burano, FS, Sick Kids, etc... not being in this view

Can't bcompete with that last photo. Awesome!

I only recently began to post on UT, and never before to this thread, but I happened to be scrolling through some of the photos I have on my hard drive and came across this one I took a while ago of a neat sunset (from my balcony in the Distillery) with my little Sony point & shoot camera. It occured to me that the building under construction towards the right edge of the photo was the Sick Kids Research building, and I thought some of you might be interested to see this. Sorry for it being slightly outdated (April 22, 2012), but if I wait for another sunset like this one to duplicate the shot, it could be a while...

DSC02370.jpg

Can't compete with that last photo. Awesome!

I only recently began to post on UT....

If it was a competition you would be right up there with finest. You have posted some amazing photos over the past week or 2. Keep up the good work

Wooden poles?! God forbid!

We must be an awful, third world country to live in!

Your sarcasm is noted. We are fortunate to live in a prosperous country, so it doesn't make sense that we can't have anything better than these shabby features of our public realm like rusted utility poles. Even Bay Street, which is known throughout Canada, doesn't have a polished public realm to correspond with its cultural significance.

Last edited:
Wooden poles?! God forbid!

We must be an awful, third world country to live in!

It's quite the paradox! What's next pulling tractors with horses. Oh wait, some Torontonians might not see that as odd. 'But we've always done it that way Jeb!'

Last edited:

Back