Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Oct 1 2010 update

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

CityPlace west taking shape ~
IMG_5049.jpg

I love how Concord Adex didn't get the permission to put up a light-up (and tacky) permanent sign with their name on the top of West One (? or N1?), so they decided to put a little billboard inside, behind the glass, which you can just hardly notice.

I love how Concord Adex didn't get the permission to put up a light-up (and tacky) permanent sign with their name on the top of West One (? or N1?), so they decided to put a little billboard inside, behind the glass, which you can just hardly notice.

I always assumed they wanted to put up a large sign on that ugly wall at the top of Montage.

Hey guys, I bought a townhome at Concord Park Place and looking to chat with someone who bought a townhome at City Place (Parade or otherwise). Curious to see pictures of the townhomes and how similar or different they are to the ones I see being built up at Park Place. Thanks.

Where is the cityplace signature tower supposed to go??,On which of those lots???:confused: To satnd out from all the towers on the Gardiner such a tower would have to be pretty significant, if your gonna top Ice and MLS, you'll have to build around 800 ft, at least to really be the signature of the south rail lands,......perhaps even 1000 ft, (with a spire of course).

Last edited:
Where is the cityplace signature tower supposed to go??,On which of those lots???:confused: To satnd out from all the towers on the Gardiner such a tower would have to be pretty significant, if your gonna top Ice and MLS, you'll have to build around 800 ft, at least to really be the signature of the south rail lands,......perhaps even 1000 ft, (with a spire of course).

On Jasonzed first pic, its on the site of the sales office that you cant hardly see..from the looks it would have to be a pretty thin 800 footer.

Actually it's a good bit of land, larger than the surrounding towers if they needed it. But as you mentioned a portion of the lot is blocked by the Apex Tower/Harbourview Toronto in front in that particular picture.

I dont see a sales center?.....If Harbor view (white?) is block one, grey towers block two, how many blocks west, north etc would i have to go?? Whats scheduled for the big open block??

Dam... great location!!!! You would totally see a 850 ft tower from skydome!!(inside) I dont know if any of you guys watch the jays, but when the roof is open you can see alot of those towers, some people think its affected how the ball flys attributing some of the hrs to the towers , and the wind tunnel affect.

How are sales on that project anyone know.??? Will really add a peek to the western edge of town, if it goes 800 ft ++. Why are they taking so long with this one.....

Last edited:
Slightly off topic but will the joined Fort York/Bremner dump a bunch of rush hour traffic from Lakeshore into City Place area? It looks like a throughway!

photos that I never got around to posting previously ~

CityPlace west taking shape ~
IMG_5049.jpg

Back