Toronto Parade at Concord CityPlace | 127.4m | 44s | Concord Adex | P + S / IBI

Regarding construction of Parade, we are still at ground level. They started pouring above ground a zillion months ago, and they are still working on it. The footprint is not THAT big.

Parade construction crew playing road hockey in front of site. LoL

Attachments

• PDR_1609.jpg
    PDR_1609.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 397
We might of found out about the slow pace:

http://thebulletin.ca/cbulletin/con...1177851813658997065&ctid=1000136&cnid=1002073

Was front page on the community newspaper - apparently the building cant be registered as completed until the Pedistrian Bridge is done, and its getting delayed because GO is concerened about vandalism to there trains by people throwing objects off the bridge.

Unfortunately, that's old news.
The bridge/registration issue has been ongoing for almost a year now and those poor purchasers have been paying occupancy fees ever since.

Yes, old news since it was originally in the West One agreements, not Parade. GO is seriously making an issue out of nothing with their vandalism argument. How many times have trains been delayed as a result of someone throwing a bottle on to a train from the Bathurst and Spadina bridges and the John St pedestrian bridge? The Adam Vaughan quotes were the same ones I heard him say at a community meeting last May.

Yes, old news since it was originally in the West One agreements, not Parade. GO is seriously making an issue out of nothing with their vandalism argument. How many times have trains been delayed as a result of someone throwing a bottle on to a train from the Bathurst and Spadina bridges and the John St pedestrian bridge? The Adam Vaughan quotes were the same ones I heard him say at a community meeting last May.

It happens. I have been on a train that had a rock thrown at it. The window shattered, but the train continued since the window was still in place. The guy who came to check it out said it happens quite often.

It happens. I have been on a train that had a rock thrown at it. The window shattered, but the train continued since the window was still in place. The guy who came to check it out said it happens quite often.

Does that mean that one day soon we will see every railroad bridge in Toronto protected from people throwing stuff or themselfs onto the trains. :eek:

Back