Toronto Panorama at Concord CityPlace | 96.01m | 28s | Concord Adex | BDP Quadrangle

Either way, there's definitely something different going on partway up, so I'm sure the black glass is still to come. Either way, this seems to be Cityplace's unexpected gem.

Oh, I'm sure the black glass is coming. The point I was trying to make is that it's not showing up where it should have.

1 July 2009 photo update

dsc00069pfk.jpg

Oh, I'm sure the black glass is coming. The point I was trying to make is that it's not showing up where it should have.

Ah yeah, true enough. I guess we're about to find out; the regular glass is up to where the black glass should start. Fingers crossed for something nice.

3686032040_9ce28d98a6_o.jpg

3686031932_21efdfb168_o.jpg

Figured I'd add some pictures too. I've been so lazy with processing; these are from the Luminato weekend.

Last edited:
I expect the balcony glass to be the stuff that's a different colour on that one portion.

Off topic, but did they even finish this building? (The one on the left. I forget it's name) Look at the top. The cladding isn't symmetrical. In fact some of it is even missing on the left side.
3705507665_60d69c4ed7_b.jpg

I was under the impression that Malibu @ Harbourfront was registered (and occupied of course)

Perhaps it is too late now, but this stretch of Lakeshore would kick-ass if revitalized as a University Avenue like grand boulevard. The streetwall is there (or on its way) from Fleet Street but it seems to get lost given how wide Lakeshore is at this point.

Also, Wylie... did you use a polarizer for those photos?

Last edited:

Back