Toronto Ontario Line 3 | ?m | ?s

I know nothing about designing subways, just riding them, but it seems like stops at both Parliament and Cherry are very close together. It's about a five minute walk between them. A good pedestrian bridge between East Harbour and the West Donlands would probably be better than a subway stop between Parliament and Broadview.

As far as I know, there will be no station for Cherry due to a number of reason and too close to Parliament. The current EA for QQE extension has rule out a station for the OL there.

Back in 2008 there was talks about a GO station for Cherry, but the RH line would not service it which is dumb not doing it. Even that is off the table now.

Honestly, The Ontario Line (name) might just stick. It doesn't seem like a terrible name, and there is no strict requirement for line names to be based on streets.

Heck, the provincial govt might just make the name a requirement considering they're the ones who actually got a relief line built. I'll take it over the relief line name.
Plus there isn't anything wrong with naming a Line after the province it's in and the lake that is close by. No one is demanding Canada Line to change its name in Vancouver.

Plus there isn't anything wrong with naming a Line after the province it's in and the lake that is close by. No one is demanding Canada Line to change its name in Vancouver.
Plus, it goes from Ontario Place (let's jest say it does) to Ontario Science Center - there is a rhyme and reason.

Are there any plans to enclose the GO Exhibition station with the OL coming?

1631229089537.png

Back