Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Why would you say murano is cheep ? Also I've always been a fan of ROCP but I agree one would be sufficient ... way to early judge ice ... I agree mls is a huge let down less the important part i.e. the square / mall - which is pretty good overall.

Why would you say murano is cheep ? Also I've always been a fan of ROCP but I agree one would be sufficient ... way to early judge ice ... I agree mls is a huge let down less the important part i.e. the square / mall - which is pretty good overall.

I don't know about steveve, but I wouldn't say those developments he mentioned are cheap aside from RoCP. It's the degree to which this development strategy is taken that might cheapen the architectural effect of the project and the impact on the cityscape overall. It's novel if it's done once or twice with tasteful variation, but if it's done many times throughout the city without much variation it becomes bland.

re-read my post, i said some/most/many are cheap. not all, Murano I think is pretty good looking, In fact, I like it better than MLS. Material wise, Murano is probably cheap , but looks good so that's what counts.

Want high quality twin tower condo/complexes... TIME WARNER CENTER in New York... It's nearly 10 years old and still looks brand new!!!!

`
1bo6.jpg

It's a work site now! The great, endless Bloor/Yonge pantomime show is over. Looks like "Phantom of the Opera" will still hold the record for longest theatrical run in Toronto.

When I walked by on Thursday night they were unloading several pieces of large machinery on Yonge Street, things should really start moving along soon.

IT doesn't look much different than a week ago, if the pictures are anything to go by. Lot's of prep work I,m sure.

Last edited:

Back