Toronto One Bloor East | 257.24m | 76s | Great Gulf | Hariri Pontarini

Sounds more like whomever wrote the notice was just using old information. It could be a simple miscommunication. It seems odd that they'd shorten it so soon after heightening it.

wow... very interesting... definitely a sign of something.

I thought they said they broke some sales records...why would the height be shortened?

A sign that construction is about to start.

I think it's a sign that GG is definitely the wrong company to develop this very important site

"Hey let's build 65 storeys"........."no, wait, let's build 70 stories"..........."no, um wait let's build 65 storeys"..........."ummm, no wait um let's build ___ storeys"........

Let's have a raffle to guess what the final floor count will be - I'm going with 60.

film_being_john_malkovich.jpg

quite amusing how both Aura and 1 Bloor are both ongoing disputes on the finalized height!.... most likely we'll see a 65 floor minimum... thats how it was from the start.. it was only recently when we heard 70 stories (not saying its not true). more floors the better :D

I know I'll get booed for this and the delays it would imply, but I wish they'd scrap "The Vagina Monolith" altogether and pull out a better design. I'm sure many architects have several designs for a 70 floor condo on the back-burner. Let's see some choices and put it to a vote.

;)

I know I'll get booed for this and the delays it would imply, but I wish they'd scrap "The Vagina Monolith" altogether and pull out a better design. I'm sure many architects have several designs for a 70 floor condo on the back-burner. Let's see some choices and put it to a vote.

;)

Your apparent obsession with vagina-imagery is perplexing.

Back