Toronto One Bedford | ?m | 32s | Lanterra | KPMB

Just wait until they finish it. They'll put some potted plants on either side of the entranceway...it'll look smashing ;-)

Along with a historical plaque setting out its importance to the people of Toronto and Canada. It will be "worth the journey."

1 May 2010 at 9:30am: I got the feeling it would happen, so looking out the window this morning I realized my gut was right.:)

dsc03097c.jpg

Yaa I was downtown yesterday and saw some mobile crane being used to take down the primary crane. Crazy!! I didn't realize that's how it's done. That crane on the street was HUUUUUGE! lol

I was wondering why the streets were closed. Amazing photo.

the crane in the foreground is for Museumhouse condo building.

Last edited:
Beaten like a redheaded stepchild; was just about to answer that as it is indeed MuseumHouse.

Ugh. It looks like it has those awful arcades at the base. I can't fathom why the city encourages buildings to include them. It makes walking very unpleasant and makes all the businesses at the base dark and dingy.

I've read through the 43 pages of posts, but couldn't find anyone commenting on the Varsity Stadium lights. I can't imagine that most of the purchasers paying $1000 - $1500 per sq.ft. are going to be very happy when their units are lit up like daytime for hours every night. If the residents at Mosaic are complaining about the lights, just imagine what the residents at 1 Bedford are going to experience.

Back