Toronto No. 210 Residences on Simcoe | ?m | 25s | Diamond Corp | P + S / IBI

17831675280_554382f9c8_b.jpg

eh.. I don't know about this one. Now I'm hearing it has parking elevators instead of a ramp.....thumbsdown.

They still didn't fix the error on the spandrel pattern on the 20th floor (it's repeated from the 21st floor).
The site is pretty narrow so it would make more sense to put in car elevators instead of a ramp, though it's more of a pain practically.

I would like to see the driveway and entrance with the green wall, if that's still happening.

So, uh, that's a pretty okay view! (And your first very well deserved 'like', thanks!)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Question - if they are planning on moving Michael Sweet Avenue south where the parking garage currently is, why did they bother with the fancy brick road (I think I'm going to be staring at this ugly prom dress blue spandrel wall for awhile).

Also, is there a reason why they had to make both the front and the back of this building essentially a loading dock? Pretty sad.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    937.5 KB · Views: 1,229
That blue spamdrel can really do things with your eyes at certain angles and distances. I think that's good thing. And that's surprising...

Back