Toronto The Ninety | 32m | 9s | Harhay | Core Architects

FYI... there is a facebook group and someone posted on Friday that there is a crane by the sales office. Hopefully its for the demolition.

Does anyone know if the river city project will obscure the city view for those with west exposures?

Phase 4 of River City, I think, will be the tallest building (South of Eastern Ave.). It may have the potential to block a good portion of the lake view.

But if you check out the "The Views" section in theninety.ca it looks like you'll still be able to see the CN Tower.

Thanks. Checked out the views. Crossing fingers... Thin you are right that the city view won't get totally obstructed!

Demolition

IMG_4280.jpg

Apparently the demolition is scheduled to start June 1... The fence is up and looks like a couple of destructicons are on site!

Woot

Attachments

• IMG_4280.jpg
    IMG_4280.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 490
Just got an email from Brad Lamb's office...

Prices reduced 14-34K this Saturday ONLY (We'll see about that). You have to call and confirm attendance. PM me if you'd like the phone number.

City View

Does anyone know if the river city project will obscure the city view for those with west exposures?

I wouldn't worry too much about River City. Rumour has it a developer is trying to buy the Tippet-Richardson building. That would kill most of the downtown view. Likewise, with increasing property values and traffic on Queen East it's just a matter of time until Toyota dealership cashes out and relocates to Eastern Avenue...

JW

wow... thats sounds sucky. Does it say why they were refused?

Celestia said "No, it doesn't give a reason, just the date of the original application date, and the current status. My agent said permits for large buildings are hardly ever approved first time around (unlike small permits for doing home renos) so hopefully the re-application will go smoothly."

I'm guessing that it's an extortion practice since large developers have deeper pockets.

Anyone know anything about demolishing permits?

I received an email on June 10, requesting pre approved mortgage letters. They need all buyers to submit the letter, in order for them to secure construction financing.

Back