Toronto Nicholas Residences | ?m | 35s | Urban Capital | Core Architects

January 5th 2013:

jg57W.jpg

gNNrz.jpg

eo9ib.jpg

April 17
This project should be fully at grade by the first week of May. Part of the 2nd floor going up at the south-west corner.

Again, only a few location to shot from now.
8661548886_6e2b1f1259_b.jpg

Good to see the progress as the building is slowly coming together. What I've always wondered about this project was how little publicity it gets. I hardly hear anything about Nicholas Residences at all. It seems like a very low key development project.

Those photos make me appreciate 696 Yonge St that much more. Sad day upon us, when those clean modernist motifs get replaced with such crass monstrosity.

Last edited:
Good to see the progress as the building is slowly coming together. What I've always wondered about this project was how little publicity it gets. I hardly hear anything about Nicholas Residences at all. It seems like a very low key development project.

That's because the design is so ordinary. I wish they had kept the original design and height. It looked so much better with those sexy curves.

I looked at photos from last May and from today, and it is amazing how little progress there has been during the past 365 days.

Well not necessarily the fastest moving project ever but considering last May they were still finishing up the excavation stage, there has been slow but steady progress here.

Thanks. Just past my 1 year mark since the transplant and 2 months since my last operation to fix the bile duct. Everything is almost back to normal. Now I need to start going for long walks again along with my camera.
Cheers.

Thanks. Just past my 1 year mark since the transplant and 2 months since my last operation to fix the bile duct. Everything is almost back to normal. Now I need to start going for long walks again along with my camera.
Cheers.

For the benefit of all! Great to hear that you're recovering smoothly RM.

Back