Toronto MYC Merton Yonge Condominiums | ?m | 24s | Cresford | a—A

1342469442425_ORIGINAL.jpg

20111114-Dominion-coal-1980s-f0124_fl0003_id0025.jpg

Awesome, memories returning....thanks PE.

I agree that would be an ideal pick! It's not feasible/affordable for me at this stage, so for now condo life is where I'm putting my real estate dollars, but a house like that is a dream for the future.

I think your choice is very wise and this location is excellent. The best factor about your spot is the corner you chose. It looks over the expansive lush greenery that is the cemetary. I worked at the cemetary for a while during University summers, (seasonal, no grave digging) and loved the quiet and solitude that you can find there. Especially if you walk to the south near the exit that goes down to the st. Clair ravine area or along Millionaires row. Enjoy!

March 29

photo(3).jpg

photo(6).jpg

photo(7).jpg

photo(8).jpg

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 947
  • photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    100 KB · Views: 977
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    99 KB · Views: 927
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 933
Cladding is up. Didn't get a shot because I was on the subway, but it appears to be dark glass with grey mullions.

The glass looks pretty good on this project (from the train). Is this a hybrid window-wall curtain-wall system like the one being used on Pinnacle on Adelaide?

cladding wasn't there on the way by on the subway today, couldn't tell you why. another defect problem like on L Tower?

Back