Toronto Murano | ?m | 45s | Lanterra | a—A

3557346743_f415c2453d_b.jpg

Thanks for those, DT.

I'm probably gonna get crapped on for saying this, but...

Although I really love the green tree-motif glass and the effect it creates around the base, it kinda feels like an afterthought. It leaves me puzzled rather than leaving me satisfied. It doesn't seem to have any kind of relation to the two towers. Am I missing something?

I agree. Something in the back of my mind today was processing "something not quite right here". I dismissed the thought thinking things will come into proper perspective once the complex nears completion, the hoarding comes down and once we can walk the sidewalk in front of the building and observe the project as a whole. I have confidence.

There is a proposal for the lot immediately south of LuCliff, and once the bus terminal moves I doubt it'll be long before the other big lot in the picture gets developed.

I amazed at how many surface parking lots there still are in the core. North west corner of Bay and Dundas could use a little improvement as well.

Yet we have people screaming shortage of land ...

borisp said:
city should get rid of that motel north of the terminal...

the motel is for sale on MLS ... maybe some developer might buy it.

got into town rather late for Doors Open yesterday and then eventually just wandered around. Tried this vertical panorama made from 7 images with my wide angle lens but it came out quite distorted and this was as best as I could save it!

murano.jpg

woah. i love the fish eye style at the bottom and then it gets normal at the top. Amazing shot Redroom.

Question...

Were both towers sold at the same time, or did the north tower come out first....then the south tower came out after?

Question...

Were both towers sold at the same time, or did the north tower come out first....then the south tower came out after?

One at a time ... I think they were 6 months apart.
The NT was heavy on sales incentives ... it came out the same time as Met.

^^^Thanks

Any idea what the incentives were? Seems like units in both towers have the same features...laminate floors, stainless steel, granite, etc.

^^^Thanks

Any idea what the incentives were? Seems like units in both towers have the same features...laminate floors, stainless steel, granite, etc.

Looked at the old sales info ... sorry i don't have a scanner so I'll post it:

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL
SCRATCH and WIN for bonus upgrades:

$5,000 in upgrades OR $3,000 off purchase price
AND
$7,500 in upgrades OR $4,000 off purchase price
AND
$10,000 in upgrades OR $6,000 off purchase price

Like I said ... very heavy on incentives ... :D

Looked at the old sales info ... sorry i don't have a scanner so I'll post it:

GRAND OPENING SPECIAL
SCRATCH and WIN for bonus upgrades: