Toronto

Monde | 150m | 44s | Great Gulf | Moshe Safdie

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
The building DOES look good but it's a pity they have still done nothing about the sidewalks surrounding it. I assume they must (at least) repair them properly. Maybe they can also be persuaded to replace the trees along the east side of Sherbourne Common that were damaged during construction?

Northern Light

Member Bio
Reaction score
The building DOES look good but it's a pity they have still done nothing about the sidewalks surrounding it. I assume they must (at least) repair them properly. Maybe they can also be persuaded to replace the trees along the east side of Sherbourne Common that were damaged during construction?
I don't know about the Queen's Quay side, but the Lake Shore sidewalk is being done this summer as the pilot for the Lake Shore/Gardiner East public realm plan.

They'll be testing drainage/irrigation/permeability techniques as well as different species of plants.

DSC

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
I don't know about the Queen's Quay side, but the Lake Shore sidewalk is being done this summer as the pilot for the Lake Shore/Gardiner East public realm plan.

They'll be testing drainage/irrigation/permeability techniques as well as different species of plants.
Ah, ha! Maybe (should be!) connected to this contract that WT awarded in April.
  • Bonnycastle Street – Road Reconstruction and Public Realm Phase I – UCC Group Inc. ($1,471,164)