Toronto Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners

Not sure if this has been posted before or not but here's the revised vs original design for the Mirvish Village Park...

View attachment 416054

This is the location of Frank Stella's mural.
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Twas posted, by yours truly, and my thoughts can be found in said post from June 9th, here:

Sorry about that. I like the many different "rooms" for activity and the expressive layout, inspired from French gardens & the Honest Ed's sign.

No worries. Sometimes I ask too, as I did in that post 'Has this been posted before?' Because you do a preliminary search, and/or look back a couple of pages and you don't see it or remember seeing it..........so you post it.

That's fine. It's only really irksome when someone posts and it's literally right over their post..............LOL

On the park, I agree, I think they refined the idea wisely, as per some suggestions................ahem..............and I think they've got something really solid. Now it's up to execution, and maintenance.

From a few days ago, top of 11 Charlotte (33 Floor).

Untitled_Panorama5.jpg

Untitled_Panorama4.jpg

Time for me to drop a tidbit.............the grocery store coming to Mirvish is Bestco; an Asian grocer currently only in the burbs.

I actually haven't been in one yet........

Last edited:
Just a single pic today, from the corner of Avenue Road and Bloor, taken August 9th, 2022:

DSC08908.JPG

Since this is a one pic post; I'm throwing in an add-on, a tease of all the thread updates to come.

I went on a walk today, and I brought the camera.

Here's my route below:

1660081550180.png

I started taking photos at Bloor/Avenue and didn't stop til the end!

Last edited:

Back