Toronto Mirabella Condominiums | 120m | 38s | Mirabella Dev Corp | Scott Shields

Very funny. For those who think a developer has gone too far rearranging Toronto for the sake of putting Dundas Square Gardens in context, this realtor has gone way beyond that in terms of trying to promise a certain lifestyle here. Tacky.

Unfortunately this is one of thousands upon thousands of other tacky realtors in our city creating specific websites for specific developments, often misleading the public. There is tons of competition out there and these inexperienced agents will do anything.

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,251
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 1,220
It's nice to see the Gardiner, blocked out by the new buildings. The whole of the Gardiner needs to be blocked off from the waterfront, so it's basically invisible.

It's nice to see the Gardiner, blocked out by the new buildings. The whole of the Gardiner needs to be blocked off from the waterfront, so it's basically invisible.

I agree with you, but would require a realignment of Lakeshore to the east.

I would not even look at any condo next to the Gardiner unless it has triple-glazed windows. To reduce noise. Then, one has to consider what kind of other sound insulation they would have, especially to cut the noise that would flow along any ducts & vents.

The site is now clean as a whistle. When walking on top of where Four Points Sheraton used to be, you really get a sense as to how large the property is.
According to Carterra, we won't be seeing any sales related news for quite a while...
Who wants to play Bocce there in the meantime? :p

I would not even look at any condo next to the Gardiner unless it has triple-glazed windows. To reduce noise. Then, one has to consider what kind of other sound insulation they would have, especially to cut the noise that would flow along any ducts & vents.

Noise and all the pollution. You should see the layer of crap that get's on condo's that over look the Gardiner. I wouldn't sit on a balcony unless i was wearing a respirator.

my prediction is that they (the city & developer) are going to compromise to let them build two 20-30 storey buildings (slightly taller than Parklake) instead of the proposed 42-48 storeys and the developer is going to agree to add retail space (Rabba's & Starbucks would be nice IMO) ... that still leaves the problem with school zones (Swansea PS @ 120% capacity) and traffic (Windermere underpath is already a bottleneck) unresolved ..

Back