Hamilton McMaster Graduate Student Residence | 97.9m | 30s | Knightstone | Diamond Schmitt

Today.

29C7DAB8-1260-44AB-96B2-174F76E79877.jpeg

9FCDB2BD-2667-49C9-8619-5E48F76B7991.jpeg

It is taking them quite a long time to put all those gold elements on..

also lol @ the "fake windows" at the top of the building, just noticed that..

I am still hoping they cover up the sides of the concrete parking garage you can see peeking through those "slats" as it just looks extremely unfinished..

the black parts look pretty nice though - esp. when they're wet. Always something to look at with this piece which is a nice change. This little block has a bit of innovation.

Last edited:
This is gonna be like the eatons sign was on the top of the city center - there but forgotten by everyone lol..

There was some discussion in this thread on Skyscraper Page about future downtown campus growth, but I hate uploading pictures there. McMaster built a brand new master plan which I can link here if anyone wants, but the downtown campus plan is scant on information. Seems mostly residential with the property across Bay St planned to have some institutional uses. It would be great for there to be some classes being held downtown for certain programs or for entire programs to exist downtown:
1000003864.png
1000003865.png
1000003866.png

Back