Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

Forget about Mullions. Is it going to be mullet-free?
moonmullins-lakes.jpg

Today, I seen they had installed one glass panel on the second or third floor corner. It looked pretty green. :/ Maybe not pinnacle green, but still pretty green. The glass on Telus is coming along nicely though.
Overall the feeling of this area is SO much better already. It's now much more psychologically connected to what's on the north side of the tracks. Plus, I don't think the royal york is going to be as hidden as many worried.

Glass is being installed this morning on the first floor north-west corner.
This glass is very transparent. Lots of glazing units stored on the first floor of apartments ready to be installed.

Those would be hotel rooms - the condos start above the podium.

Just wondering, does anyone have the original price list for MLS when it first came out for North and South? Also does anyone have the floor plans?

^... Solaris has posted both prices and floorplans on this thread, you'll have to go back a number of pages

Here are the pictures you guys requested:

2767403811_355fd92776_o.jpg

2768250876_233148a29a_o.jpg

2768250994_ae7240e921_o.jpg

Wow that is awesome lookin glass! I like :)
I have a feeling the podium glass and the tower glass might be a bit different.

I think the more likely case would of been that the glass panel was broken after they had installed it... unless whoever installed it is looking to get himself fired.

It's a single frame from top to bottom, you put in the entire frame regardless of whether or not something's broken, and then fix it later. You can't just leave the frame out while it gets repaired because of the way that everything locks together.

Back