Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

"Fungible" towers:

4871878632_4274b99ace_z.jpg

The only things fungible/fugly in that pic are the newly-installed cellphone antenae on Waterclub's rooftop architectural feature (How can the city allow this?) and the tops of The World Trade Centre condos. The rest looks fine by me.

The only things fungible/fugly in that pic are the newly-installed cellphone antenae on Waterclub's rooftop architectural feature (How can the city allow this?) and the tops of The World Trade Centre condos. The rest looks fine by me.
The city can't do anything about it. It doesn't have jurisdiction over telecommunications.

The city can't do anything about it. It doesn't have jurisdiction over telecommunications.

indeed ... since telecommunication 'towers' are governed by Industry Canada (a federal responsibility) ...

I suppose one can point fingers at the individual condo boards for agreeing to the installation of such ugly utilities at the top of their building (thereby ruining Waterclub's rooftop architectural feature IMO) ... its amazing how money talks :rolleyes:

Approx. 8000 lights are being installed on the west facade. Workmen said it's some kind of new lighting technology and the colour of these lights can be changed.

mlslites.jpg

mlslites2.jpg

mlslites3.jpg

Last edited:

Back