Toronto Maple Leaf Square | 185.92m | 54s | Lanterra | KPMB

one more

3595411304_8a428f1bcb_b.jpg

caltrane74/UT/flickr.com/SSP/SSC

I love that angle with the Gardiner Expwy cropped out. If only...

May 31

I shot a Video on Sunday for the Gardiner and caught this project as well a few othere in it.

Does anyone know by chance if there is a 13th floor in these buildings? Also, if I'm not mistaken the condos begin on the 11th floor?
Btw Drum, that's a great video for those of us who don't use the Gardiner

Does anyone know by chance if there is a 13th floor in these buildings? Also, if I'm not mistaken the condos begin on the 11th floor?
Btw Drum, that's a great video for those of us who don't use the Gardiner

The first time in over a year or so that I have driven the Gardiner. Don't own a car and refused to drive in on a daily base in the first place. If the Gardiner comes down as plan, a peice of histroy on film.

Since I had rented the car for the weekend, I try to get some video's of some streets before constructions start on them for transit. Doing a before and after video shot of them.

Try to take some photo's of some of the project here as I was driving, but too blur for most of them to post. Need to have someone else driving to take photo's.

The first time in over a year or so that I have driven the Gardiner. Don't own a car and refused to drive in on a daily base in the first place. If the Gardiner comes down as plan, a peice of histroy on film.

Since I had rented the car for the weekend, I try to get some video's of some streets before constructions start on them for transit. Doing a before and after video shot of them.

Try to take some photo's of some of the project here as I was driving, but too blur for most of them to post. Need to have someone else driving to take photo's.

That's a great idea, the video you posted turned out perfectly. Don't forget to do Jarvis Street (ducks for cover!). I'd love to see a video of that quality coming in along the Gardiner from the east, and especially from the west. I happily gave up my car years ago, but I still drive rentals (Autoshare) when I need one. I don't think I've been on the Gardiner in probably 7 or 8 years.

Just glancing at that cunningly angled east tower from the south east gets me all squirrelly and giddy and crazy - I read her as lozenge-shaped, but the foxy little minx is an irregular pentagon.

how many floors to go.. it seems they are working now 42 floor

Including the 13th floor (presuming there is one), the north tower looks to be around the 41st floor, 13 floors + mech, to go. The south tower is at the 38th floor, 12 floors to go + mech.

Back