Toronto Malibu Harbourfront Condo | ?m | 32s | Malibu Investments | P + S / IBI

one of what 3-4 buildings to come???

Waterpark city phase 1 and 2 and then Neptune and what else???

That photo several posts up would make a good base photo for a rendering of all the towers planned or under construction in the area.

The rest of CityPlace, Panorama, Waterpark City, etc.

I would expect that the 'after' rendering would have a lot more highrises.

Bill

This discussion reminds me...

I once had a boss, who, whenever he heard the song "It's Raining Men" always thought they were singing "Israeli Men! Hallelujah!"

True story.
Oy, vey
94726.gif

one of what 3-4 buildings to come???

Waterpark city phase 1 and 2 and then Neptune and what else???

There is supposed to be another building just north of Malibu - along with the projects you have mentioned. There are others but I just can't recall all of them. The concrete facility along Fort York blvd. will also be developed in the future.

Malibu Construction Progress Sept. 13, 2007

A few more levels of glass complete...

DSCN0622.jpg

DSCN0623.jpg

Will they be saving/re-inventing this building at the northeast corner of Lakeshore and Bathurst? I think I recall someone saying something about a Loblaws going in here...?

DSCN0627.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

And I'm still not sure exactly which buildings will be going in here to the west of Malibu. (They all started selling at the same time and all of the different water marketing themes blended together, so I don't know which is which now.)

DSCN0624.jpg

Neptune, West Harbour City 1 and West Harbour City 2 are going between Malibou and WaterParkCity.

Malibu 2 and future West Harbour City towers will go in behind this group of towers.

there is a Neptune phase 2 i think as well...., :confused:

Will they be saving/re-inventing this building at the northeast corner of Lakeshore and Bathurst? I think I recall someone saying something about a Loblaws going in here...?

There are signs on the property that say Loblaws owns it. I'd love to see that building restored and converted into a Great Canadian Superstore. I hope that's what they're planning.

It's a grand and beautiful building that deserves to stay. Some new glass and a good power spray is all it needs on the outside. (And hopefully the removal of the billboards on the roof, although I'm sure there's some good revenue from Pattison from them).

^With Malibu up, the beauty of that building really shines through. It needed a friend to be at its best.

I, too, hope that it is saved and reused - with care.

It's a grand and beautiful building that deserves to stay. Some new glass and a good power spray is all it needs on the outside. (And hopefully the removal of the billboards on the roof, although I'm sure there's some good revenue from Pattison from them).
(1) You ever see the strapping holding the facade in place? It needs rather more than a good power spray.
(2) It's had roof advertising (at one time advertising Loblaws) for an awfully long time--to the point where the retention of the idea thereof might actually be a good and creative "heritagesque" idea...

Back