Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

Re: M5V - the developer's turn

I've been reading through this thread, some great discussion. I hope sales are going well.

"Just Under 25% Sold"

I thought that most towers sell the majority of their units when they first launch sales?

I think people might want to wait till this is approved before buying. I do like this tower!

I thought that most towers sell the majority of their units when they first launch sales?

It is very rare for that to happen. Also the condo market isn't as hot today as it has been in the last year or two. It is still strong, but a lot of sales offices are reporting slower traffic and developers are getting a little more cautious.

I preferred it in its original form. What happened to the apex on it? It used to have more style with it awning and resembled Lumier, I've gone from loving it to caring less if it gets built.

Facade elements that extend up beyond the roofline seem to be all the rage this year.

Who the devil:evil will live in that red, windowless apartment half way up the building?

Babel,

The red section is a high efficiency mechanical room located at mid-point in the building (on the 15th and 16th floors).

Prices (I have these)? or details on the mech room (I don't have these)?

What does the mech room do?

^^sucks 'n blows like the best $5 hooker

Houses everything that would normally go on the roof.

Well, it looks like M5V is almost 60% sold.
I went by the showroom and was told they are scheduled to break ground in February of 2008. I have doubts that they will be complete by the proposed November 2009 move in date.
My girlfriend bought a unit in this building so I will be taking photos that i will post here as it is being constructed.
I like the M5V building and it find it refreshing after looking at all the grey concrete Freed buildings that are going up in my hood (Bathurst & King W).
I do hope that the TTC realizes that the population density is growing exponentially along King West and adds more streetcars.
Has anyone else bought in M5V?

I'm curious to see if they actually break ground. Last I remembered, they still don't have planning approval.

Back