Toronto M5V Condominiums | 118.87m | 35s | Lifetime | Core Architects

This weekend:

attachment.php

but what about the current m5v sales centre and that crappy narrow apartment building? Knock it down, and build a streetwall to match m5v!
Are you referring to the short thin building just to the left in the pic above? I love that building! It's actually one of my favourites along that strip. Why would you want to get rid of it? Simply build the adjacent lots right up to the property line so it's perfectly sandwiched-in.

Residents are actively selecting finishes and upgrades. The choices are quite good. Gas cookers are standard. Also, some of the larger suites have been split into smaller ones...so the total count of units now tops 300.

Some shots I took this evening while I was playing with my new camera. Taken from my balcony at Montage.

As an aside, the Soho is finally starting to make sense to me, I used to think, man why did they bulid this thing way out in the middle of nowhere. But now with all the new development on the west side of the city, it feels like it's actually part of something.

4777858125_da218e70af_b.jpg

4777858461_e80ecba082_b.jpg

Back