Mississauga M1 & M2 at M City | 197.81m | 60s | Rogers Real Estate | Core Architects

Oct 8
While shooting the 3 towers today before appointment, I saw glazing going in on M2 2nd floor and nothing on M1 of all things. Don't see the mechanical equipment on M1 like M2. unless I am missing seeing it.

Photos to follow

DJI_0104.png

Oct 8
While shooting the 3 towers today before appointment, I saw glazing going in on M2 2nd floor and nothing on M1 of all things. Don't see the mechanical equipment on M1 like M2. unless I am missing seeing it.

Photos to follow
I think the reason is that M2, unlike M1, has residential units on the lower 2 floors (on the east and south sides) and that is where the cladding is going up. You can see in Jason’s pics that these two floors are half the rest of floor on the opposite sides and on M1.

I think the reason is that M2, unlike M1, has residential units on the lower 2 floors (on the east and south sides) and that is where the cladding is going up. You can see in Jason’s pics that these two floors are half the rest of floor on the opposite sides and on M1.
Both buildings are the same with some exception to M1. M1 is more advance than M2 from my photos.

Back