20171106_132741.jpg

Attachments

• 20171106_142557.jpg
    20171106_142557.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 419
  • 20171106_132741.jpg
    20171106_132741.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 412
The thing I call slow is getting Guild doing the relocation of traffic lights as well new ones. Once those are done, then rest of the curbs and road can be built.

If it wasn't for this delay, the road would have be finish a month or so ago. Not sure who holding that work up and could be the City itself.

The next project most likely be in 2018 will be the removal of the Bay on Ramp. It will be follow by the removal of the Jarvis off Ramp in X years.

They're removing the Jarvis offramp? What is replacing it?

They're removing the Jarvis offramp? What is replacing it?
The next step is to remove the Bay On ramp. Once done, work will start on the New Yonge St Off Ramp support and lanes at which point the Jarvis Ramp will be removed to complete the Yonge Ramp, as far as I know at this time.

The Pinnacle Centre had a community meeting last August to discuss the back lane which runs adjacent to the Bay St to Gardiner on ramp. It's very early stages but the plan is to have the present Jarvis ramp to come down at Yonge St. It will be almost identical to the Simcoe ramp presently under construction. We were told that no work will begin until Harbour Street is extended through to Freeland Street and the present curve at Lakeshore E and Yonge St is straightened to join to the new Yonge ramp similar to the action that is taking place at the Simcoe ramp. This could be years down the road. Pinnacle owners were consulted because it affects the back lane of the Pinnacle Centre which services the load docks, and garbage collection for all 4 towers.

Are they changing those road markings. Otherwise I'm confused by this 'intersection.'
The City may be quite sloppy but I think it is clear that the markings WILL be adjusted once the new road opens. Last time I looked the whole road junction still needed its final top coat of asphalt.

Last edited:
Everyone likes to cheer a part of the Gardiner coming down, but oh what's this, now they're almost finished building more Gardiner! Muhahahaha!!

Four.

Back