Toronto Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto

From today.
Don roadway south of Commissioners.
PXL_20241009_220446493.jpg

Scaffolding going up around the Atlas crane.
PXL_20241009_214846652~2.jpg

Some activity on the bridge.
PXL_20241009_212509008.jpg

I think Toronto has an acceptable amount of graffiti. i dont find it egregious. it adds character, even shitty tags
And why on earth do you or any person get to decide that? Buildigns/infrastructure is either private property or belongs to ALL TORONTONIANS. What they're tagging/painting doesn't belong to them. If we showed up at their house and dipped their personal possessions in paint, they'd go ballistic.

Probably the only way they'll understand that it's not theirs to alter. It doesn't matter one iota if you or Person X thinks it looks nice.

Last edited:
And why on earth do you or any person get to decide that? Buildigns/infrastructure is either private property or belongs to ALL TORONTONIANS. What they're tagging/painting doesn't belong to them. If we showed up at their house and dipped their personal possessions in paint, they'd go ballistic.

Probably the only way they'll understand that it's not theirs to alter. It doesn't matter one iota if you or Person X thinks it looks nice.
I get to decide my opinion.. anyway let's move on

...it feels more like a contest to score internet points than any real meaningful debate at times. Not that I haven't done my fair share of that. >.<

Holy wow Batman. Been awhile since I’ve had a chance to get down here. They’ve been busy!!

Oodles of what appears to be sand deposited here.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Impressive growing scaffolding…

DSC_3188.jpeg

DSC_3190.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Impressive number of poles erected as well as numerous tree plantings much to the delight of @Northern Light . I did a rough count and there are probably 100 or so of these large poles across the area east of Cherry.

DSC_3191.jpeg

DSC_3194.jpeg

DSC_3195.jpeg

Also to the south of the river…

DSC_3196.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Did they add these stumps recently for habitat enhancement.

DSC_3197.jpeg

Plug removal…

DSC_3198.jpeg

DSC_3200.jpeg

Back