Toronto The Livmore | 138.68m | 43s | Vertica | IBI Group

Today - excuse the exposure problems:

26791371209_947a53bea9_b.jpg

As with some of the other posters, I'm actually liking how this building is turning out. Being amongst some of the worst architecture in the city probably raises its appeal somewhat, but dang it, this one's a looker.

Such a beautiful building. Adds so much vibrancy to the area and is just one of many great buildings to come in and around the Yonge/Bay & Gerrard corridor. Already see lights on in some of the units. Wouldn't surprise me if occupancy is in full swing in two months.

question to the wise -- is it reasonable to assume that new rental buildings like this would be built with better quality, longer lasting, and lower maintenance materials given that the customer is more sophisticated in demanding that than your typical condo buyer?

question to the wise -- is it reasonable to assume that new rental buildings like this would be built with better quality, longer lasting, and lower maintenance materials given that the customer is more sophisticated in demanding that than your typical condo buyer?

On the flipside rentals are so highly sought after I'd say there must be a lineup to rent these.

Back