Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

I would love them to keep the hot pink on top of the SL. Not classy at all but it makes it the most obvious standout besides the CN Tower and First Canadian Place.

From the AGO today:

6074835994_418b05fac7_b.jpg

6074835120_199f6ea3b9_b.jpg

6074294231_8ab5719dca_b.jpg

Anyway... yesterday, i was out in the west end, and was walking by the water and saw a sick view of the skyline... I didn't have my camera on me, but my uncle did,
Love that viewpoint of the skyline. Definitely my favourite vantage point.

One of the annoying things about the Shangri-La are the multiple sunburst reflections blasting out every afternoon.

6075140679_81e62ef563_b.jpg

One of the annoying things about the Shangri-La are the multiple sunburst reflections blasting out every afternoon.

I think it's pretty, the way it scintillates in your photograph... But don't worry. Once the building is complete, most tenants never open those tiny vent windows anyway. So the smooth exterior will be the norm.

I think it's pretty, the way it scintillates in your photograph... But don't worry. Once the building is complete, most tenants never open those tiny vent windows anyway. So the smooth exterior will be the norm.

And one interesting thing is what one finds annoying, another finds pretty. Classic description of life in a big city.

Again I find it interesting, but I can understand that when taking a photo its quite distracting.

There's more things that annoying you about Shangri-La? Just what are the others?

Relax everyone. I only find it annoying because the multiple suns blast my place every afternoon. I agree the effect looks quite nice in the photo, but it's impossible to appreciate it in person without wearing black-out glasses or looking at it all through the camera.

Back