Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

Courtesy of movieguy ~ :)

Want to see these floorplans ?? Go check out Shangri-La's website @ http://www.livingshangri-latoronto.com/

Thanks for posting the models guys, they are terrific! I'm a floorplan queen from way back so I love looking at these and get excited when I see great, spacious layouts (I know, I need to get out more).

Now is it my browser or am I missing a plug-in that will enlarge the floorplans on the Shangri-La website? As I see them, they're very small and I can't enlarge them without mass distortion or download them so that they are of a viewable size.

This hotel, along with RC, FS, and Trump, will also add some top-notch (and expensive) dining establishments to the city.

Those floorplans are unbelievable. I'm thinking of maybe picking up that penthouse suite. Got my Lotto Max ticket right here. Even then, not sure I would have enough.

Here's a crappy photoshop I did of Shangri-la from a photo I took yesterday...

4050334399_d5b0c1d763_o.png

Photo/Photoshop by me: steveve

That's a neat photo, thanks. It's a great illustration of the importance of the building's location. Not to knock your rendering, but I hope the finished product makes better use of its position as a kind of ceremonial column at the end of University, than what we see there.

That's a neat photo, thanks. It's a great illustration of the importance of the building's location. Not to knock your rendering, but I hope the finished product makes better use of its position as a kind of ceremonial column at the end of University, than what we see there.

It is quite unclear right now, BUT, Shangri-la will have a great impact at street level, on University Ave, and not to mention the skyline! :)

Here's a crappy photoshop I did of Shangri-la from a photo I took yesterday...

4050334399_d5b0c1d763_o.png

Photo/Photoshop by me: steveve

There was an official rendering using this view (but it was from a helicopter's perspective) in an advertisement for Shangri-La... It was posted is thread, but I can't find it... I can't even find it using GIS.

There was an official rendering in an advertisement for Shangri-La... It was posted is thread, but I can't find it... I can't even find it using GIS.

***lol!... I know that photo!!!... I took a screenshot of it then cropped it out for my photoshop render!!!

*it should be somewhere on this thread.... that render shows University ave from closer to shangri-la though,... MINE is from University-College he he!

Fantastic, thank you!

Here you go

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Not the most attractive view. From this angle it looks like just another square, glass box on the skyline. Not much to get excited about. When are we going to see buildings that make our skyline sexy?

Back