Toronto Living Shangri-La Toronto | 214.57m | 66s | Westbank | James Cheng

From University & College

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

completely digging this! shangri-la is already such a monster! already standing out like a BAUSS! what amazes me is that this tower will look like it's over you, even from this far away (just picture it at its full height!)!

Really Steveve, I wish you would get more enthusiastic about these things.

:p

SL will look great from that vantage point.

May 11
5712201533_9993c05f97_b.jpg

5712760148_af1f12ebd9_b.jpg

5712756472_db20d88a96_b.jpg

5712757228_7640f0d414_b.jpg

5712749288_849eff4a4d_b.jpg

[video=youtube;v3q-GYE8KeM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3q-GYE8KeM[/video]

completely digging this! shangri-la is already such a monster! already standing out like a BAUSS! what amazes me is that this tower will look like it's over you, even from this far away (just picture it at its full height!)!

do you have all the dimensions correct because that looks way better than the model at city hall, you might be able to sell it to city hall or make a movie with it if the details were added.

Man, I hope there is someway they can keep the pink. Lights? It adds a lot of colour to an otherwise drabbish skyline is some of these shots.

Really Steveve, I wish you would get more enthusiastic about these things.

:p

SL will look great from that vantage point.

hehee..

amazing pics showcasing the glass of this tower drum118! imo, this tower just beat four seasons in terms of glass. the whole thing looks sharp, almost too perfect, and looks fragile enough that i want to punch it.

Does someone want to explain the weird construction elevator set-up here? The main one just stops suddenly and then moves over to the Northwest corner of the building and starts up again. (No, this transition does not seem to be at the Hotel/Residential separation point.)

5712749288_849eff4a4d_b.jpg

(Image drum118 found above)

There is no way it even comes close.:)

I actually think they are quite comparable. 4S sits on its own and has beautiful lines and square.

SL is more interesting in my view with all the angles. As well, it looks better the more glass gets put up, just as 4S looks much better as we see more and more glass.

I actually think they are quite comparable. 4S sits on its own and has beautiful lines and square.

SL is more interesting in my view with all the angles. As well, it looks better the more glass gets put up, just as 4S looks much better as we see more and more glass.

Yeah, you are right..they are two great looking new towers. Im sure hoping that the L-Tower and Ice-1+2 can match those in glass.:)

Back