Toronto Liberty Place | ?m | 32s | CanAlfa | IBI Group

Do you think 20th floor and up will have a clear East View (perhaps, forever)? and 25th floor and up with a clear North View?

Thanks! You'd have to do the math. How high is Liberty On the Park? If you're clear of that on the 20th floor of Liberty Place then you'll have an eastern view forever unless they develop the land immediately to the east of the townhouses as is proposed (it's currently a grassy area). As for the North view, it's anyone's guess how high the condo will be. Right now the tallest in LV is 25 stories.

Attachments

• Building - Day.JPG
    Building - Day.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 736
  • Birds Eye.JPG
    Birds Eye.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 404
It's far too innocuous and safe to be hideous, I think you're being a little dramatic. Is it cutting edge, or a step forward? No. I do think that it can turn out alright if the glass and other finishing materials are of a decent quality though.

I think Liberty Village stole urbandreamer's lunch money back in grade 3...

In this case I think "high standards" translates into an overinflated opinion from someone who puts far to much stock in the general acceptance of his narrow minded views.

Ah I like, this could be pretty interesting actually, is it a triangle shape? Hard to tell from the render.

You guys realize that acknowledging urbandreamer's comments is liking telling a little kid something is bad for him ... he just won't stop now ...

i absolutely love this neighbourhood. I'm just hoping they'll landscape the streets and sidewalks to give it a "suburban" feel to it rather than all concrete and no plant life like Lakeshore...

Can this building still be called a "flatiron" even though it only vaguely resembles one?

So now we're bashing the building because it's trying to look like something it's clearly not?
Honestly, out of all the liberty village developments this one seems a little more potential - yes, given it's neighbours that doesn't ammount to much.

My vision is the best! I am looking forward to becoming a developer--downtown Detroit, you'd better watch out! How many $1 lots did I buy again? :D

Detroit? Are you kidding me? Ive lived in Windsor my whole life, gone to school in Detroit and worked there for a while. There is going to be nothing developed there for a long time. You can buy 100k house for 10K in detroit now. Trust me, that's why there are $1 lots because thats all they ever will be. They are shutting down businesses and factories everyday it seems. Unless you are planning on building homeless shelters on those lots, you probably wasted your money!

Back