Toronto L-Tower | 204.82m | 58s | Cityzen | Daniel Libeskind

Sales training that includes customer service and common sense WOW! I want to live to see that day!

But with any other project in life, if you are the person that paid for it already you can not do much but wait!

Going back to 1994 - 2002 two of the three projects we bought into at pre-construction had salespeople with plenty of attitude and little knowledge. We felt like they were doing us a favour by being there. Picking selections/upgrades for those two projects was met with an equally cavalier attitude, what is with these people?!

Oddly where services were exceeded in every way was a smaller developer entering the condo market for the first time. The salesman (a young, cool real estate agent) was super friendly, always helpful and knowledgeable (imagine that!) whenever we stopped in to ask about 'this and that', which was probably too often! If he didn't have the answer he called the President of the company and got back to us with an answer. The woman who did the selections/upgrades and pre-inspection was super friendly, patient and so professional.

L-Tower to start construction

I just received notice today that there will be a lunch to celebrate the start of construction for the L Tower.

I'll wait for the official word before I get too excited, but that sounds promising.

voila

It also says that David Miller, Dalton McGuinty, and Daniel Libeskind "have indicated they will attend".

Attachments

• L-Tower construction notice letter.jpg
    L-Tower construction notice letter.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
So another one of the large landmark towers gets off the ground.

Now this leaves Aura...

Well 1 Bloor and Signature count but both are at square one still.

Aura seems set for Spring...

Well this is just fantastic!

I was not going to post what I heard from a someone last week who claimed to "be in the know" because I simply did not want to believe him. He claimed this one was a dead duck. .....Moron..

I promise ringside pics on this one, folks!

Thanks for posting the letter brise!!! Finally this is going to be built........without the boot thou:(

Back