Weekly update - August 6, 2012:

IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4554.jpg

One more from the other side.

0cc62fc3.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't think that one view will be blocked, since Backstage will be to the south out of the picture frame (I think). But yeah, the flatiron does look really good from that angle...

I'm really looking forward to this baby being done and enjoying it, from the perspective of Berczy Park, in conjunction with the building going up right on Wellington (forget the name at the moment).

Those two will add some beautiful density to an already great area.

Last edited:
L-Tower Construction Update

Great pic Razz.

I finally got a Canon to take some good pics after being inspired by members such as Razz, someMidTowner, Jasonzed, to name a few. Thank you everyone for all the great pics of L-Tower construction. I can't wait to see it completed :D

Here are a couple I took yesterday.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Great pic Razz.

I finally got a Canon to take some good pics after being inspired by members such as Razz, someMidTowner, Jasonzed, to name a few. Thank you everyone for all the great pics of L-Tower construction. I can't wait to see it completed :D

Nice shots! good thing u bought a Canon instead of going to the Dark Side (Nikon, or as I like to all it: Ni-Con)

thanks for the recent photos! L is looking so good.the cladding oall sides isntlooking ro bad now that theres alot more up.

1 King still the king when it comes to tall slender buildings.
17bd63d2.jpg
[/IMG]

Back