Toronto Kings Club at King High Line | 57.6m | 18s | First Capital | Kasian

IMG_20180401_155910.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180401_155910.jpg
    IMG_20180401_155910.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 652
Here's the proposed Smart Track station that would exist adjacent to this building. Also showing the "King High Line" path into LV. And possible Rail Path connections.

st_201803_kingliberty.jpg

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did I ever move out of 150 Sudbury??!!!? Train at my door. Whyyyy do I hate myself??!!!

Why is this moving slow is there something delaying the prosses of finishing this building ?

That seems like a long time. Maybe CT is going to be testing out a new urban store concept at this location. CT is investing heavily in e-commerce and new retail tech.

Of course there will be firm delivery dates between Multiplex, First Capital , First Capital's commercial tenants (CT) and, Capreit. Capreit will own and manage the rental apartments.

That seems like a long time. Maybe CT is going to be testing out a new urban store concept at this location. CT is investing heavily in e-commerce and new retail tech.

It is a new urban concept. I’m currently working on a store in Calgary that will open in the fall that will be similar to this store.

The delays have nothing to do with this though. We can put a store together pretty quickly once we get possession of the unit.

Back