Hamilton King William Urban Rentals | 97.56m | 30s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

One of my fave spots in the city has to be Red Church in Gore Park. I've met many friends there or gone alone for a smoked salmon sando and either a beer or one of the best coffees in the city. Great spot, and looking forward to more places in Gore in the future that hopefully aren't just a bunch of chains lmao. The only one in Gore worth anything is Burrito Boyz and that's only because it used to be open til 4am and it's saved my hungry ass numerous times.

The only one in Gore worth anything is Burrito Boyz and that's only because it used to be open til 4am and it's saved my hungry ass numerous times.

I found Burrito Boyz overrated the one time I had it. It was ok, but I found it too pricey. I can get a burrito just as good for about $5 cheaper in the east end.

I found Burrito Boyz overrated the one time I had it. It was ok, but I found it too pricey. I can get a burrito just as good for about $5 cheaper in the east end.
Ya, but can you get it at 2:30am after a night getting schmammered?

Also when I last got one it was like $10 or so and I'd usually eat half and eat the other half for breakfast in the morning.

Well, you can't have McDonald's pizza without a McDonald's.
There's apparently one McDonald's that may still do it in the states. I recall watching a video where these Canadian guys went to buy it, and I don't recall them appreciating the quality (though to be fair I find south of the border there are lower standards for what qualifies as "good").

There's apparently one McDonald's that may still do it in the states. I recall watching a video where these Canadian guys went to buy it, and I don't recall them appreciating the quality (though to be fair I find south of the border there are lower standards for what qualifies as "good").
they still have orange drink in the states last I went - I was totally addicted to that stuff, esp the school charities they used to do with it - I think it's basically just orange tang but I still love it haha.. but yeah.. I miss mcdonalds pizzas, so cheesy..

Somehow I don't think McDonald's is coming to the base of this complex. Any hints on what might being signed up either to compliment the residents or restaurant row?

Somehow I don't think McDonald's is coming to the base of this complex. Any hints on what might being signed up either to compliment the residents or restaurant row?
I don't think anyone was suggesting/thinking that. It was just in the broader talk about Hamilton needing more fast-food chains downtown in general.

Back