Toronto King West Life Condominiums | ?m | 25s | Plaza | Gabriel Bodor

I think that would be a great idea, similar to what the Minto King West project has decided to do. At least it would continue some momentum in Liberty Village as there are still 5-6 plots of land with no development happening on them. Plus, the swath of land KWL is on will continue to look ugly if it stays fallow.

I suppose the better question to ask would be what sales progress Plazacorp has made to date (hopefully 70%+) for KWL tower 1 ...

I suppose the better question to ask would be what sales progress Plazacorp has made to date (hopefully 70%+) for KWL tower 1 ...

Yeah sorry! Thats what I meant. Obviously they will not begin building for some time....

According to the Emporis website this is now "ON HOLD". Hardly surprising. Hopefully it gets cancelled or the buyers have the ability to walk away with their deposit and interest (which they contractually would sometime in the next 2 years) and throws them back into the market where they'll now be able to get more for their money while at the same time buffering the correction. Look for many others to follow.

Yeah, on Saturday (21 Feb) I took this photo:

dsc01519s.jpg

...and wondered: who'd want to live in such an ugly wasteland?

If something does get built here, hopefully it will be much better architecture and scale.

I think any area would look ugly using that camera and/or that lighting condition :p

Sure the ugly is area now but hopefully after all these condos get completed (a good 20 years now likely ;) ) it won't be anymore.

Also some of older buildings in the area are actually quite nice.

According to the Emporis website this is now "ON HOLD". Hardly surprising. Hopefully it gets cancelled or the buyers have the ability to walk away with their deposit and interest (which they contractually would sometime in the next 2 years) and throws them back into the market where they'll now be able to get more for their money while at the same time buffering the correction. Look for many others to follow.

How accurate is the Emporis website? Also where abouts is it on the website? I looked but cant find it....maybe its under some other name?

Thanks...

Just about any area of Toronto looks bleak at this time of year and shooting on the fringes of LV guarantees crapulence. Your shots are actually all on the fringes of LV, from Shaw and Strachan, not in the nabe proper. You should head into the older parts to do it real justice.

Back