Toronto Kennedy Co-Ops | 142.55m | 41s | CreateTO | Henriquez Partners

Same motif but in a different colour for each building would look great, or even just one in a contrasting colour. I'm thinking terracotta-esque, burnt orangey-red or something like that.

I like the idea, put in for it. Its early days yet, and if it doesn't add cost or lead time, I think this is the sort of arch. firm that might take interest in your suggestion.

But they need to think about it early on, elsewise it will add time, which is money.

NEW SIGN

1716056984866.jpeg

Based on when this application was filed -- and the recently passed changes to BILL-185 at Queen's Park, does anyone know if this site (*assuming that it will be approved by City Council this month) -- could still be subject to an OLT appeal by the neighbours in the Condo building on the other side of the tracks..?

Based on when this application was filed -- and the recently passed changes to BILL-185 at Queen's Park, does anyone know if this site (*assuming that it will be approved by City Council this month) -- could still be subject to an OLT appeal by the neighbours in the Condo building on the other side of the tracks..?

No it cannot.

Adopted by Committee today, heads to Council now.

There was an amendment............ (rolls eyes) (its not all that harmful......)

1718296172840.png

Adopted at Council today, with an amendment resulting from a Supplementary Report by Planning.

The changes are not substantive, except that they do carry one substantive effect, the Holding Provision has been removed as a result of a revised Functional Servicing Report.

Holyday actually voted for it, 23-0 (2 absent)

Back