Toronto Jade Waterfront | 138.37m | 41s | Phantom | BDP Quadrangle

Here's what I know about in the area at the moment. If anyone knows any better, please let me know and I'll fix the map.

HumberBayShoresCtrMap.jpg

from today's Daily Commercial News, posted with the usual warning - I don't think they are in sales yet.....but this may indicate a name for the project - Shore Club?

CONDOMINIUM BUILDING, RETAIL Proj: 9093953-6
Etobicoke, Metro Toronto Reg ON PREPARING PLANS
Shore Club, 2175 Lake Shore Blvd W, M8V

$27,250,000 est

Start: June, 2011 Complete: December, 2012

Note: Detailed design is underway. Sales and marketing are underway. All schedules for working drawings, tender for sub trades and construction will be finalized pending sales. Further update early summer, 2011.

Project: proposed construction of a 34 storey condominium building with 289 units and an 8,000 sq ft three storey retail building. The structures will be joined at grade level and by a below grade parking structure with 344 spaces.
Scope: 250,000 square feet; 34 storeys; 2 storeys below grade; 2 structures; 289 units; parking for 344 cars

Development: New
Category: Apartment bldgs; Retail, wholesale services; Restaurants

Thanks UD ... so this states: Quadrangle Architects Ltd. and Levitt Goodman Architects

thanks yyzer ... cool, looks like Phantom just kept the old design from Chestnut Hill Homes ... mind you the wave effect is so subtle as proposed you would probably never notice it unless you were standing right next to / under the building (as per above rendering)

Back