Toronto JAC Condos | 108.5m | 34s | Graywood | Turner Fleischer

Looks like they just held their groundbreaking ceremony.
Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 11.55.43 AM.png

The Development and Timeline

Jarvis Carlton Limited Partnership is constructing a 34 storey mixed use residential condominium development at 308-314 Jarvis Street and 225 Mutual Street, with 489 residential units and 242.7 square metres of retail. There will be two levels of underground parking for 106 cars. Permanent access will be from Jarvis Street.

The site is bounded by McClear Place to the north, a hotel to the south, Mutual Street to the west, and Jarvis Street to the east.

A detailed review of the construction schedule was undertaken by the developer to minimize the project duration and impacts of the construction on all road users. Based on the information provided by the developer, the entire site will be excavated lot line to lot line on all four sides to a maximum depth of approximately 4.3 meters. The developer has advised that due to limited availability of space, all construction activities, including delivery and storage of construction materials, cannot be accommodated within the site.

The major construction activities and associated timeline for the development are described below:
• Excavation and shoring: from August 2021 to December 2021;
• Below grade formwork: from December 2021 to May 2022;
• Above grade formwork: from June 2022 to September 2023;
• Building envelope phase: from December 2022 to March 2024; and
• Interior finishes stage: from March 2023 to September 2024.

I'm not suggesting its in any way structurally inadequate; not my field of expertise in any event..............

But that north south foundation wall, to my eye, looks a bit on the sloppy side (top image)

Last edited:

Back